I have been a very bad girl. I haven't posted anything in a week. No pictures. Nothing. To my defense, I am moving in 2 days and am totally swamped at work right now. I got home at 10pm today after working my third 13 hour day in a row.
And then there's the moving in 2 days. This is what my house looks like now.
I have been so busy that I didn't even go to Comic Con all four days. I only went for two. It's fine, though. I think I'm over it. It's too crowded and smelly and this year some guy got stabbed in the eye with a pen. The thing I'm most upset about, though, is that Beth and I didn't take our annual Comic Con picture. Every year we take a picture of the two of us together cheesing out. B
ut this year we didn't even do that. Pathetic.
I only got a handful of pictures. Here are a few...
Here I am with Alyssa and some people from Star Wars. Aren't their costumes amazing? And that purple girl is totally freaking hot.
Here is Beth as some greek goddess. Isn't it hilarious and adorable?
And here I am trying to cover up Medusa's decapitated head. She doesn't deserve that kind of treatment. She's my hero.
That's all? Yea, it really is. Pathetic.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.