June 28
The family watching t.v. Every evening we eat dinner and watch whatever our new show obsession is on netflix. Recently we've been watching Arrested Development. Hilarious.
June 29
My cute baby Pixie on the couch. I was crocheting with her next to me, and when I looked down she had yarn draped over her face. It was adorable. I tried to get a picture of it but they came out all blurry. This one works, though!
I've also started watching Fraggle Rock because it's on Netflix on tv. It is even better than I remember it from childhood. And was it just a bunch of hippies working on that show or what? Wembly just sang a song that went "I'm always here.I'm never there. I'm never, ever anywhere. Excepting here, 'cause here is where I'm in. But when I go from here to there, My here comes with me everywhere, 'Till there is here, and here is where I've been." Love it! And I also love Sprocket! Here's to you, ol' Sprocket ol' pal.

3 comments:
Lola looks so serious, and Jim Henson just flat out rocked at everything.
Do you remember when Maura had her own garage sale at the house we lived in on 22nd St. Terrace and tried to sell all the Fraggle Dolls for like 25 cents each? Heh.
I don't remember that at all, but I bet those fraggle dolls would fetch a lot more than 25 cents on ebay these days. I got a series of Fraggle Rock for Jackson awhile ago and he loved it, and I clearly remember this song from the show that inspired me to suck my toes.
Lola is a very intense dog. She likes to watch TV. Not really.
I did not realize that my nose was so pointy. It is really evident from the profile.
This kid named Jimmy Walker, who was the bad influence cousin of some of our neighbors when I was a kid, taped over my favorite Fraggle Rock tape one summer (maybe I was 8 or 9, or whatever the appropriate age would be...). That tape lived in my Fisher-Price tape recorder for that entire summer and stupid Jimmy Walker with his red BXM bike taped over it with stupid fart noises and stuff. I really did not like him.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.