Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Photographic Interview [Picture a Day, 6.27.10]

For my picture of the day I am doing a photographic interview. I found the interview questions on some photo blog and thought it was a neat idea. The point is to get to know someone better through photographs. Here are the questions that I'm answering (some were from the original post and some that Amy inspired).

To play, take 1 photograph as your answer to each of the questions below. The aim is to get to know you better, through your photographs
  1. What is your favorite part of your home
  2. Your favorite number
  3. The place that holds the most memories
  4. The items in your purse
  5. Things on your refrigerator
  6. Someone you don’t see a lot but wish you did
  7. Your favorite outfit
  8. Your favorite adult beverage
  9. Your favorite color
  10. What you do to relax

Here we go!

1. My favorite part of my house is our fake fireplace. It's what I look at when I sit on my couch and stare off into space.



2. My favorite number is...




3. The place that holds the most memories...




4. The items in my purse (water, sunglasses, lip gloss, chapstick, lipstick, alieve, gum, a sharpie, a piece of paper with a list of questions to ask the HR person at work, keys, my duct-tape coin purse, my wallet, my gym membership card, earphones, and now my camera!)



5. Stuff on my fridg (we still have people's christmas pictures up. Hi Maura!)



6. Someone I don't see a lot but wish I did (two people I wish I saw more)



7. My favorite outfit - baggy sweats and a soft tee all the way. These are my favorite sweats and tee.



8. My favorite adult beverage



9. My favorite color (the red parts)




10. What I do to relax


3 comments:

Amy said...

Ooh! Beautiful pictures and how fun!! :) I'll play later this week when I have more sun.

Amy said...

OH! And we wish we saw more of you, too :( Some day. Do you and Beth want to buy Tumbleweed houses and move to Portland with us? Heh heh. We can open a book store/bakery. And everyone will move there to live with us, too.

pleasure said...

Yes! Of course I want to move to Portland and open a book store/bakery. That is still my dream.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.