Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Picture a Day: 6/21-6/23



July 21, 2010
Still in vacation mode so I got up late and made fresh orange-carrot juice with the produce we get from the CSA.


















July 22, 2010
I am working on a new throw blanket for our bedroom. I feel like I'm being buried in yarn.




































July
23, 2010
I took the girls to the dog park, which is only a 10 minute walk from our house. Pixie had fun sniffing everything and looking for food while Lola and I played with the ball. Here she is saying, "there is the ball. Don't you see it? Silly person, it is right in front of your face. Don't just look at it, throw it. Throw me the ball!"

1 comments:

mauram said...

wow, i wish we could get oranges and grapefruits from a CSA. Here you would get mostly onions, potatoes, and in the summertime lots of spinach and maybe strawberries.

It's fun to see lola too.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.