I live in South Park, probably the cutest 'hood in San Diego. On Friday we had dinner and ice cream from two amazing places right down the block from our house.
Beth with Mexican dude painting in the background at El Camino. Aside from the food, I love this place for the ambiance. There are paintings like that one all over the walls, funky candles and art everywhere.

Something else I love about El Camino is that the sangrias come in a boot glass. Never underestimate the fun from drinking out of a boot.

Across the street from El Camino is this ice cream joint, with ice cream hand-made in the store. They always have delicious and unexpected flavors, along with the old stand-bys. Beth had cramps so she said she could have ask much ice cream as she wanted. Which was a lot.

The cone was actually mine. It was strawberry and oh-so-good.

On our walk home we passed this place. They are our neighbors. Don't be fooled by the sign in the window. I am convinced this is just a front operation for the mafia. Seriously. They are never actually open, despite the sign claiming otherwise. They have one truck that comes and goes and strange times of the day. I think that's when they haul their stolen goods. And the owner's house is attached to this so called "meat" company. Yeah, I know what "meat" they are serving. Dead meat. As in, you are.

2 comments:
Ice cream is very good. We will not have ice cream so close at our likely-to-be new home. But YOGART!
The frogurt is also cursed!
That's bad.
But you get your choice of topping!
That's good.
The toppings contains Potassium Benzoate.
That's bad.
Can I go now?
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.